Women's Place | Volunteer
Women's Place Home | About Us | Services | Events | Resources | Volunteer | Contact
Women's Place is a volunteer driven organization and offer an extensive Volunteer Program which provides training on current women's issues. We offer core training on topics such as Societal Attitudes, Values and Beliefs, Stereotypical Influences, Privilege and Class. Training is provided to establish healthy boundaries and the consequences of rescuing instead of empowering women.
Our volunteers are indispensable to our community. Volunteers sit on the Board of Directors; provide peer support to clients, cook meals, sort clothes, answer phones, maintain the lending library, work at special events - and numerous other tasks.
If you wish to become a volunteer, please contact the Volunteer Manager at 604-542-4357 for more information.
For additional volunteer opportunities with Sources, visit Sources main Volunteer Centre Page >>
- Hold a fundraising event and donate the proceeds to Sources Women's Place
- Give a Gift in Kind
- Donate your time, labour and skills
- Become a Community Board Member
- Name Sources Women's Place as a beneficiary
- Donate the proceeds of an Insurance policy
- Form Community Service partnerships
- Bequests to Sources Women's Place
- Designate your payroll deduction for charitable donations to Sources Women's Place