Behaviour Consultant – Permanent Part-Time
FEBRUARY 26, 2018 | INTERNAL/EXTERNAL JOB POSTING
COMPETITION NO. 18-29
POSITION: Category A Behaviour Consultant – Permanent Part-Time
CURRENT LOCATION: Behaviour Analysis Services – North
CURRENT HOURS: 20 hrs/wk
Position location is in the Prince Rupert/Haida Gwaii area. Duties include conducting Functional Assessment, developing Intervention Plans and Positive Behaviour Support plans, training families and Behaviour Interventionists, overseeing program implementation, ongoing monitoring and modification of programs for children and youth Developmental Disabilities, trauma, and attachment disruption. Possibility of additional hours in other programs. Position is supervised by a Board Certified Behaviour Analyst so it qualifies towards meeting the BACB’s Supervised Fieldwork requirement for attaining certification as a BCBA. Position involves extensive travel, with reimbursement, throughout the North West region, serving rural and remote communities. Requires a home office (equipment provided).
- Preference given to Master’s Degree in a related field (Psychology, Education, Social Work, etc.) who are listed on the Ministry’s Registry of Autism Service Providers
- Experience working with children and ASD from 0 to 18, children and youth with other neurodevelopmental delays, trauma, and attachment disruption, and providing center, home and community based intervention.
- May consider candidates who currently qualify for or are actively completing their Supervised Independent Fieldwork or Practicum as per the Behaviour Analyst Certification Board’s Experience Standards.
- Familiar and comfortable working with Microsoft Office products
- Must possess a valid BC driver’s license and a reliable vehicle
- Criminal record check required
START DATE: April 3, 2018
SALARY: $25.00-$35.00 per hour (depending on experience)
BENEFITS: No Benefits
CLOSING DATE: March 16, 2018
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION AND RESUME TO:
MICHAEL WATT, REGIONAL MANAGER
firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 250-561-1195