Scheduler/Supervisor – Casual On Call
APRIL 4, 2018| EXTERNAL/INTERNAL JOB POSTING
COMPETITION NO. 18-38
Position: Casual On Call Scheduler/Supervisor
Location: Work from home
Hours: Weekends/Evenings (days to be determined)
We are looking for a Casual On Call Scheduler to join our Sources Cornerstone Care team!
Sources is a community-based non-profit organization that has been providing help, encouragement, and hope for individuals and families in White Rock, Surrey, Delta, Langley, and Prince George for 40 years. We serve 40,000 individuals yearly and that is all owing to our dedicated team. We provide services such as food banks, counselling, employment services, and community living programs. At Sources we value respect and collaboration as we are all striving to promote the same mission—social wellness for our community.
About Sources Cornerstone Care
Provides home support services to those in the comfort of their own homes. Services are provided by Registered Care Aides, some of the services offered are personal care, medication assistance, respite, companionship services and many more.
- · Scheduling responsibilities, rebooking shifts from book offs
- · Provide support, information, to clients, families and Care- Aides (CHW)
- · Maintain working relationships with all members of the team
- · Maintain and complete all documents required in a timely manner
- · Must be able to work independently
- · Must have good organizational and communication skills
- · Must be able to work within a fast paced environment
- · Must be able to make quick decisions and follow direction
- · Time Management and multi-tasking an asset
- · Must be able to type 45 WPM
- · Must know Microsoft Outlook
- · Procura/scheduling an asset (willing to train the right candidate)
- · Home Support back ground an asset but not a requirement
Start Date: ASAP
Benefits (if applicable):
· Pension plan (if/when eligibility requirements are met)
Closing Date: April 18/18 , Internal candidates will be contacted by April 25/18
How to apply: Please email your cover letter and resume to Helen Jensen at firstname.lastname@example.org
please include where you saw this job posting in your email. Thank you.