Manager – Permanent Part Time
COMPETITION NO. 19-084
Position: Manager – Empowered for Employment Services – Permanent Part-Time
Location: In Newton or Panorama Place
Hours: 28 hours per week
We are looking for a Manager to join our Sources Programs, providing Employment Services to the communities of Surrey, Langley, Delta and White Rock.
Sources is a community-based non-profit organization that has been providing help, encouragement, and hope for individuals and families in White Rock, Surrey, Delta, Langley, and Prince George for 40 years. We serve 40,000 individuals yearly and that is all owing to our dedicated team. We provide services such as food banks, counselling, employment services, and community living programs. At Sources we value respect and collaboration as we are all striving to promote the same mission—social wellness for our community.
Sources Empowered for Employment Services
Empowered for Employment programs provide employment support to various clients including Survivors of Violence, Older Workers, Multi-Barriered individuals and Youth. The Manager is responsible for administration, program development, implementation and supervision.
- Provide overall supervision to the staff of employment programs
- Manage, direct and assume overall responsibility for operations and evaluations
- Ensure services are appropriate for the client group and make changes when needed
- Guide the teams’ work to follow and meet COA and PQI standards
- Liaise with funders, other service providers and community stakeholders to promote Sources and its services
- An undergraduate degree in Human Services, 5 years’ experience in Leadership or Management roles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid experience of working in Employment Services field
- Strong ability to provide supervision and support to work teams
Start Date: August 01, 2019
Benefits (if applicable):
100% employer paid coverage for extended health and dental
Long term disability, life insurance, critical illness insurance, accidental death & dismemberment coverage
Employee & Family Assistance plan
Generous paid time off, starting at 3 weeks
Closing Date: July 22, 2019
How to apply: Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please include where you saw this job posting in your email. Thank you.