Receptionist – Permanent, Part Time
April 22, 2020| EXTERNAL/INTERNAL JOB POSTING
COMPETITION NO. 20-028
Location: Prince George
Hours: 30 hours per week
We are looking for someone who is interested in working as a Receptionist to join our Sources northern team! The Receptionist provides clerical support for Sources’ Prince George Centre. The Receptionist will work as a part of a team, supporting all of Sources’ programs delivering services in Northern British Columbia.
Sources is a community-based non-profit organization that has been providing help, encouragement, and hope for individuals and families in White Rock, Surrey, Delta, Langley, and Northern British Columbia for 40 years. We serve 40,000 individuals yearly and that is all owing to our dedicated team. We provide services such as food banks, counselling, employment services, and community living programs. At Sources we value respect and collaboration as we are all striving to promote the same mission—social wellness for our community.
Sources’ Northern Centre
Sources Northern Centre is located in Prince George and is the operations hub for all of Sources’ programs throughout Northern BC. Currently, Sources offers 8 programs throughout the North. These services range from behaviour support, to intervention and life skills programs, to family preservation programs. Sources’ provides services to children, youth and families in every part of Northern BC, including rural and remote communities. Although the Prince George Centre is the Northern hub, Sources’ has staff spread throughout the North, including communities such as Terrace, Fort St. James, Dawson Creek, Fort St. John, and Fort Nelson.
- · Greeting clients, professionals and community members at reception.
- · Answering the phone and taking messages
- · General filing
- · Maintenance and production of program brochures and other resources.
- · Proficient at computer use and word processing
- · 2 years’ experience in Administrative positions is preferred.
- · Availability to work Monday through Fridays 9:00 to 3:00.
- · Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- · Ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative
- · Valid BC driver’s license
- · Criminal record check required
Start Date: June 1, 2020
- · 100% employer paid coverage for extended health and dental
- · Long term disability, life insurance, critical illness insurance, accidental death & dismemberment coverage
- · Employee & Family Assistance plan
- · Pension plan
- · Generous paid time off, starting at 3 weeks
Closing Date: May 8, 2020 internal candidates will be contacted by May 15, 2020
How to apply: Please email your cover letter and resume to Michael Watt, Regional Manager, email@example.com, for fax: (250) 561-1195. Please include where you saw this job posting in your email. Thank you.