Life Skills Centre Group—Healthy Relationships Online
Sources Life Skills Resource Centre is offering a virtual Healthy Relationships course for individuals aged 18+ who have diverse abilities.
The purpose of this course is to provide useful information and guidance in:
- Effective communication throughout present and future relationships
- Appropriate behaviours within all types of present and future relationships
- Relationship self-awareness
- Building relationships & moving from friend to sweetheart
- Online dating
- Knowing when the relationship has gone bad
- Sexual self-advocacy
Anyone with a diverse ability, is aged 18 years or older and living within B.C. is welcome to register.
This course is held one day per week over a five-week period and a $5.00 fee is required to save a spot and encourage commitment. Dates are developed upon interest.
For more information, please email email@example.com or phone 604-592-5599.