Office Manager – Permanent, Full Time
November 2, 2021 | INTERNAL/EXTERNAL JOB POSTING
COMPETITION NO. 21-106
Position: Office Manager
Hours: 40 hours per week
THIS POSITION IS OPEN TO ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS AND REQUIRES UNION MEMBERSHIP
We are looking for an office manager to join our SOURCES Infant Development Program team! This position requires an individual who is flexible, self-motivated, energetic, and outgoing. Excellent written and spoken English communication skills are essential to this role, which involves interactions with community, clients, and staff.
SOURCES is a community-based non-profit organization that has been providing help, encouragement, and hope for individuals and families in White Rock, Surrey, Delta, Langley, Prince George, and Parksville for over 40 years. We serve 40,000 individuals yearly and that is all owing to our dedicated team. We provide services such as food banks, counselling, employment services, and community living programs. At Sources we value respect and collaboration as we are all striving to promote the same mission—social wellness for our community.
SOURCES Infant Development program is a program which provides service to children under three who are at risk for or diagnosed with developmental delays. The client is the family, and the service primarily takes place in the home.
- · Work collaboratively with IDP staff providing administrative support
- · Develop and maintain program database for clients
- · Develop and maintain accurate documentation of all client communication, activities, and outcomes in ShareVision and electronic files.
- · Retain client, service and statistical data as required by the funder and SOURCES.
- · General office maintenance
- · Contacting service providers and contractors when approved by Program Supervisor
- · Maintaining and ordering lists of needed supplies and materials with approval of Program Supervisor
- · Developing new systems and procedures as needed
- · Out of office errands
- · A diploma or combination of relevant education, professional experience, and industry training
- · Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in related office management positions
- · Service oriented, culturally competent, and adaptable to working with a diverse team and client base
- · Flexible and self-motivated with the ability to take initiative, work independently and under pressure in an output/outcome-based work environment
- · Professional presentation with a positive attitude
- · Excellent organizational and verbal and written communication skills
- · Strong administrative ability and computer proficiency with emphasis on MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), Internet and data management systems
- · Clean Criminal Record Check
- · Completion of Privacy and Information Sharing Training
- · Driver’s license and reliable transportation; travel is required
Start Date: December 1, 2021
- · 100% employer paid coverage for extended health and dental
- · Long term disability, life insurance, accidental death & dismemberment coverage
- · Employee & Family Assistance plan
- · Pension plan
- · Generous paid time off, starting at 3 weeks
Wage: Grid 10, from $21.63 to $25.19
Closing Date: When the position is filled, internal candidates will be contacted by November 15, 2021
To apply please email your cover letter and resume to: Michele Tardif, Program Supervisor at email@example.com