Physiotherapist – Permanent, Full Time
February 02, 2022| INTERNAL / EXTERNAL JOB POSTING
COMPETITION NO. 22-009
Location: Parksville, Vancouver Island, B.C.
Hours: 35 hrs per week – Full-Time / Permanent
Salary: Grid 16-P OT/PT $38.56 – $46.28
We are looking for a Physiotherapist to join our Sources Oceanside team!
This program’s focus is on early intervention and prevention. The Physiotherapist is responsible for the overall management of the Physiotherapy program, ensuring quality programs are provided for all clients. The position involves assessment, treatment, planning and implementation of goals for children from birth until kindergarten entry. The physiotherapist works as part of a multidisciplinary team to provide family centered services to the children and families of Oceanside.
Sources is a community-based non-profit organization that provides help, encouragement, and hope for individuals and families in White Rock, Surrey, Delta, Langley, Prince George and Parksville, B.C. We serve 40,000 individuals yearly and that is all owing to our dedicated team. We provide services such as food banks, counselling, advocacy services, and community living programs. At Sources we value respect and collaboration as we are all striving to promote the same mission—social wellness for our community.
Sources Oceanside is a multi-service organization, serving communities in the Oceanside corridor. With locations in Parksville and Qualicum Beach offering a well-established Child Development Centre as well as a wide range of Mental Health and Social Services. Our vision is that all children, youth, and families live in a healthy environment.
Qualifications / Education / Training:
- · A recognized degree in Physiotherapy.
- · Must be registered and in good standing with The College of Physiotherapists of British Columbia.
- · Previous experience and/or training in pediatrics preferred.
- · Experience working with children with a wide array of support needs an asset.
- · Competency in documentation that meets the required accreditation standards.
- · Demonstrates excellent interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal.
- · Good organization, time, and general management skills.
- · Clear Criminal Record Check.
- · Current BC Driver’s License and reliable transportation.
Start Date: As soon as possible.
- · 100% employer paid coverage for extended health and dental
- · Long term disability, life insurance, accidental death & dismemberment coverage
- · Employee & Family Assistance plan
- · Pension plan
- · Generous paid time off
Closing Date: open until filled.
How to apply: Please email your cover letter and resume to Jane Allen, email@example.com.