Quality & Evaluation Manager – Permanent, Full Time
March 17, 2022| EXTERNAL/INTERNAL JOB POSTING
COMPETITION NO. 22-026
Position: Quality & Evaluation Manager– Permanent, Full Time
Location: Surrey, B.C.
Hours: 35 hours a week
We are looking for a Quality & Evaluation Manager to join our Sources Administrative team! The Quality and Evaluation Manager is responsible for implementing and monitoring a range of service processes across Sources. The position oversees the implementation of Sources’ continuous quality improvement program, Council on Accreditation (COA) standards, policies and procedures, and the administration of Sharevision.
SOURCES is a community-based non-profit organization that has been providing support, encouragement, and hope for individuals and families in White Rock, Surrey, Delta, Langley, Prince George, and Parksville for 40 years. We serve 40,000 individuals yearly and that is all owing to our dedicated team. We welcome people of all genders, races, cultures, ethnicities, and abilities. We strive to create more vibrant and resilient communities by offering support to children, youth, families, persons with disabilities, seniors, LGBTQ2S+ individuals, and others who are coping with isolation, addiction, mental illness, poverty, disability, and conflict. We also support our communities through leadership, education, and volunteerism.
SOURCES is also committed to learning about, celebrating and incorporating Indigenous knowledge into our practices as we continue our work in truth, reconciliation, and resurgence.
We value diversity, respect, and collaboration as we are all striving to promote the same mission—social wellness for our community.
Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI)
- a) Coordinate Sources’ CQI process across the organization.
- · Oversee all aspects of the CQI process across the organization.
- · Develop and maintain the appropriate resources and tools necessary to support the CQI process.
- · Provide guidance and support to programs in the implementation, customization, and follow-up of their CQI process.
- · Maintain a reporting system to keep all levels of the organization informed of CQI indicators and outcomes.
- · Assist managers in determining outcome measurement tools for programs.
- b) Oversee compilation of the annual program review.
- c) Maintain knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety Committee activities
- · Monitors and reports on the progress of the Strategic Plan
- · Contributes to the creation of the Annual Report
- · Engages in specific evaluation and impact reporting as assigned
- · Oversee the maintenance and implementation of the COA accreditation standards.
- · Lead the re-accreditation process of Sources.
- · Ensure client files meet or exceed standards through ongoing mentoring and consultation with programs.
- · Conduct on-site reviews of programs to ensure adherence to COA standards and Sources Policy and Procedures
- · Lead Sources’ ongoing risk management efforts by maintaining the Risk Record, which documents preventative and responsive risk mitigation efforts.
- · Support the implementation of risk mitigation strategies as appropriate.
- · Monitor and document follow-up on risk mitigation strategies.
- · Identify occurrences and risks that require self-reporting to COA and in consultation with the Executive Team, submit self-reports to COA.
- · Orient new programs/managers/staff to service quality initiatives.
- · Train users on Sharevision.
- · Train staff on policy and procedure changes.
- · Keep programs up to date on changes to accreditation standards.
- · Coordinate and communicate changes to organizational process to relevant staff.
- · Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline.
- · Knowledge of COA accreditation standards
- · Possess an understanding of social service and community-based non-profit organizational structure.
- · Knowledge of principles of quality service monitoring.
- · Excellent business writing skills.
- · Excellent professional communications skills
- · Strong computer skills – mandatory. Capable of implementing an information management system.
- · Experience in training and coaching others on new processes.
- · Demonstrated ability to problem solve and work independently.
- · Must possess strong interpersonal skills to effectively work with others. Empathy, cooperation, collaboration, and teamwork sills are mandatory.
- · Organized, efficient and responsive to needs of the organization.
- · Must maintain a strong attention to detail.
Start Date: ASAP
- · 100% employer paid coverage for extended health and dental
- · Long term disability, life insurance, critical illness insurance, accidental death & dismemberment coverage
- · Employee & Family Assistance plan
- · Pension plan
- · Generous paid time off, starting at 3 weeks
Closing Date: April 4, 2022. Internal candidates will be contacted by April 5, 2022.
How to apply: Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com Please include where you saw this job posting in your email. Thank you.