Trauma Counselling Program
Trauma Counselling Group: Anger, Boundaries and Communication
Sign up for our Trauma Counselling Program’s eight-week online group on “Anger, Boundaries and Communication” starting October 26, 2023. This group is for people who have experienced childhood trauma, sexual assault and/or interpersonal violence.
This group and our services are open to people of all marginalized genders including women (cis and trans), two-spirit, trans, and non-binary people.
Defining boundaries and applying them can be confusing and difficult. This group aims to help you:
- Recognize and apply boundaries
- Work with anger
- Increase communication skills
- Connect with self-worth
- Where: Sessions take place online via Zoom
- When: Thursdays | 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. | Oct 26, 2023 to December 14, 2023
- Cost: $50 per person
- Stable internet connection and access to a computer or device is required (some assistance may be available)
Facilitators: Charlotte Edwards, MC, RCC; Karen Boileau, MC, CCC and Allison Makela, MA Intern
To register or to get more information: Please email Karen Boileau at: firstname.lastname@example.org.