Empowered for Employment – Peering into Employment
This program is open and offering virtual services as part of our efforts to fight COVID-19 and maintain the health, safety and well-being of our staff, volunteers, clients and community.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Learn more about SOURCES’ response to COVID-19 here.
The Empowered for Employment – Peering into Employment program is a free program for people who are at risk of, or experiencing homelessness, to gain skills and work experience, increase confidence and use their lived experience to contribute to the needs of the community and/or workplace.
- Individualized support with housing, mental health and addiction
- Job search and placement assistance with paid work experience
- Short-term certificate training such as Basic Computer Skills, Customer Service, Occupational First Aid, Forklift Operation and more!
- Additional supports include first month’s rent, food, laundry, transportation to attend required appointments, work clothing & supplies, etc.
Who is eligible?
- At risk of, or experiencing, homelessness
- Resident of BC, Canadian citizen or permanent resident
Start your success story with us!
*Participation incentives include loaner laptop, childcare financial supports, and up to $300 completion bonus and employment outcome incentive.
Hours of Operation
|Monday – Friday||8:30 am – 4:00 pm|