Empowered for Employment
This Program is temporarily closed for in-person services as of March 18, 2020 as part of our efforts to fight COVID-19 and maintain the health, safety and well-being of our staff, volunteers, clients and community.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Learn more about SOURCES’ response to COVID-19 here.
The Empowered for Employment – YouTHrive program is a free program for youth to obtain skills training and find employment.
If you are an unemployed youth between ages 15-30 and looking for work — we can help!
- Individualized planning to build your Employability Skills and get you working!
- Training Allowance while attending program
- Career Exploration
- Job Search Strategies
- Funding for Occupational Skills Training/Certifications
- Paid Work Experience placement
- Job Placement and Job Coaching
- On going support as needed
Who is eligible?
- Between the ages of 15-30
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- Resident of B.C.
- Not a full-time student
Start your success story with us!
*Participants may be eligible for dependent care, transportation and training-related costs
Hours of Operation
|Monday – Friday||9:00 am – 4:30 pm|