Volunteer Services – Sources Volunteer Dental Clinic
In collaboration with Sources, several local dentists and support staff donate their time and expertise to provide pain relief associated with a lack of consistent dental care due to cost factors.
The services provided at the Sources Volunteer Dental Clinic are:
- Emergency Pain Relief
Unfortunately we are unable to provide dental services for dentures, crowns or bridges.
Here are a few helpful hints to help you decide if this program is right for you:
- We serve the residents of White Rock and South Surrey. Proof of residency is required.
- We serve clients who have an income under $35,000 as a single person or $45,000 as a couple.
- If you have dental coverage through the Ministry or other means, please exhaust those resources before contacting us. Low cost dental clinics can be found at www.yourdentalhealth.ca.
- Appointments are currently available on Saturdays only – there is waitlist that can vary depending on demand.
- Sources’ Volunteer Dental Clinic operates in the Peace Arch Hospital.
Proudly supported by