Home Share Program
The Sources Home Share Program provides a residential option to adults with developmental disabilities who are looking for a more natural care environment within the community.
Individuals share a home with matched, qualified, and screened caregivers, who provide ongoing support in all aspects of the individual’s life. Sources monitors the home to ensure quality care is being provided and individual needs are being met in order to enhance growth in skill development and independence.
This Program receives funding from Community Living British Columbia.
- Interested in becoming a Home Share Provider?
- Residence must have available bedroom or suite and be within accessible community
- 19 years of age or older
- Direct experience supporting adults with developmental disabilities
- Fluent in English
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificate
- Clear Criminal Record Search (all family members over the age of 18)
- Medical Clearance
- Class 5 Drivers License
- A minimum of 2 supervisory and 2 personal references
- Successful completion of Training Courses (provided by Sources)
- Successful Completion of Home Study
Please fax your resume and cover letter (outlining the community you live in, why you want to home share and specifics about your residence. In this, include who lives in your home and the accommodations for the individual. Please also outline your experience supporting adults with developmental disabilities and any specific training you may have) to 604-946-8429 Attn: Home Share Program Coordinator.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Hours of Operation
|Monday – Friday||9:00 am – 5:00 pm|