Victim Services Coordinator – Temporary, Part Time
February 17, 2021| INTERNAL / EXTERNAL JOB POSTING
COMPETITION NO. 21-008R
Position: Victim Services Caseworker
Location: Parksville, Vancouver Island, B.C.
Hours: 30 hrs per week – Temporary
(18-month assignment, starting April 20, 2021)
Salary: Grid 12 $23.23 – $27.06
We are looking for a Victim Services Caseworker to join our Sources Oceanside team! This position works directly with the RCMP, providing support services, practical assistance, information and referrals to clients who have been victims of crime.
Sources is a community-based non-profit organization that provides help, encouragement, and hope for individuals and families in White Rock, Surrey, Delta, Langley, Prince George and Parksville, B.C. We serve 40,000 individuals yearly and that is all owing to our dedicated team. We provide services such as food banks, counselling, advocacy services, and community living programs. At Sources we value respect and collaboration as we are all striving to promote the same mission—social wellness for our community.
Sources Oceanside is a multi-service organization, serving communities in the Oceanside corridor. With locations in Parksville and Qualicum Beach offering a well-established Child Development Centre as well as a wide range of Mental Health and Social Services. Our vision is that all children, youth and families live in a healthy environment.
Qualifications / Training / Experience:
- · Bachelor’s Degree in a related human / social service field.
- · Two (2) years recent related experience, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- · Must have current First Aid certification.
- · Ability to obtain an RCMP Enhanced Security Clearance.
Start Date: April 20, 2021
- · 100% employer paid coverage for extended health and dental
- · Long term disability, life insurance, critical illness insurance, accidental death & dismemberment coverage
- · Employee & Family Assistance plan
- · Pension plan
- · Generous paid time off, starting at 3 weeks
Closing Date: March 3, 2021.
How to apply: Please email your cover letter and resume to Jane Allen, email@example.com.