Empowered for Employment
YouThrive – A Free Virtual Employment Program For Youth
If you are unemployed, between 15-30 years of age and looking for work — we can help!
Brought to you by SOURCES’ Empowered for Employment Services, YouThrive is a FREE program for youth and young adults to prepare for and obtain employment.
Next program starts September 28, 2020!
We offer group and individualized planning and training to build your ‘employability’ skills and get you working!
- Online group employability-work skills training
- Career exploration
- Job search strategies
- Training allowance (minimum wage $14.60 per hour) while attending the program
- Transportation, work clothing, childcare and other support provided as necessary to support program participation, job search activities and successful transition to employment
- Industry-specific training/certificates covered including First Aid, FOODSAFE, Superhost, Serving It Right, Forklift, Computer Skills and more
- Paid work experience placement
- Job search and placement assistance
- Between the ages of 15-30
- Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- Resident of BC
- Not a full-time student
- In need of assistance to overcome employment barriers
*Requires access to a computer with camera and microphone, WiFi and basic digital technology skills.
Start your success story with us! For more information, please call 604-262-4858 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Funding provided by Government of Canada