DATE Oct 26, 2023| EXTERNAL/INTERNAL JOB POSTING
Position: Cleaner, casual, full or part time
Location: Concierge Program, Surrey BC
Hours: flexible, full or part time, Monday to Friday 8:15 am to 4:00 pm
We are looking for a female cleaner to join our Sources Concierge team! If you are looking for a safe, inclusive and welcoming place to work, look no further.
No experience – No problem. We provide paid on-the-job training.
ESL Individual – No problem. We speak many languages
As we are an employment program for women, only female applicants will be considered.
SOURCES is a community-based non-profit organization providing support and hope to communities in the Lower Mainland, on Vancouver Island, and across Northern BC. Sources strives to create vibrant and resilient communities through support to adults, children, youth, and families facing challenges in life such as mental health, disability, poverty, substance use, and conflict. We support our communities through leadership, education, and volunteerism.
Sources is committed to learning about, celebrating and incorporating Indigenous knowledge into our practices as we continue our work in truth and reconciliation. People of all races, cultures, ethnicities, LGBTQ2S+, and abilities are welcomed to work with us. We value diversity, respect, and collaboration as we promote our mission: social wellness for our community.
Description of position
Reporting to the Program Development Coordinator, the Cleaner is a casual employee of Sources Community Resources.
- We are proud to be a Social Enterprise, providing cleaning support services within our community.
- We enjoy a fun and rewarding work environment that enables us to make a difference in someone’s day – every day.
- Must have a Canadian Driver’s license and be able to drive in Canada
- We are looking for hard working individuals who have a passion for cleaning, customer service and giving back to our community
- Reliable and a team player
- Good physical health and a positive attitude
- Criminal Records check through the Ministry of Public Safety and Solicitor General Criminal Records Review
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
Start Date: as soon as possible
Salary: $20.00 per hour
Closing Date: November 03, 2023. Internal candidates will be contacted by Nov 06, 2023.
How to apply: Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include where you saw this job posting in your email. Thank you