Substance Use and Counselling Services offers Connections Group
Sources Substance Use and Counselling Services is offering a new, free 6-week Connections Group for older youth and young adults who fall under the umbrella of Trans, non-binary, and gender non-conforming.
Within the group, you can expect:
- A relaxed and safe environment for social connection
- Art therapy and creative expression
- Weekly therapeutic topics
- Mental health support
- Mindfulness and self-love strategies
- Information and resources
Sessions will be Mondays from January 27 – March 9 from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. at Sources Peace Arch Resource Centre (882 Maple St. White Rock).
To register, please contact Megan Pickell at 604-541-5047 or email@example.com